Be intentional as you choose your bathroom décor and create a space that will remain convenient and appealing for years! Today’s bathrooms blend top of the line functionality, stunning visual appeal, and innovative amenities. Even if you’re just redecorating and not making major changes, look for items that look amazing while serving their practical functions.
Frameless glass shower doors are a prime example of an upgrade that offers useful features while dramatically improving the room’s appearance and ambiance. There are tons of frameless shower options available in 2020, which makes it easy to find what you’re looking for whether your bathroom is large or small.
- In-line door and panel added to an existing tub or shower
- L-shaped enclosure (in-line door and panel with a 90 degree return to fully enclose the shower)
- Double swinging doors
- Rolling “barn style” doors
- Shower screen (single fixed panel with open entrance)
- Corner shower (neo-angle or right angle)
- Custom enclosure
Clear frameless glass forms an almost invisible barrier to water droplets, visually connecting the shower area with the bathroom as a whole. The result? The shower AND the room feel more spacious and open! Finally, glass shower doors operate simply and easily without the careful adjustments needed for a curtain and liner combo to function effectively.
Engage the 5 Senses to Create a Relaxing Space
The addition of thoughtful amenities makes your bathroom an at-home spa retreat. You want textures, colors, sounds, etc. that promote feelings of peace and relaxation. This can take the form of a major upgrade like in-floor radiant heating or something inexpensive and easy like replacing your towels.
• Sight – Relaxing paint colors, white billowy curtains, natural wood and stone.
• Sound – Quiet fan and flushing mechanism. In-shower speakers for listening to a calming playlist.
• Smell – Essential oil diffuser, wax melts, potpourri, fresh flowers.
• Touch – Plush bath towels, memory foam bath mat, heated floor, lotion dispenser.
• Taste – Basket of breath mints, cups for a drink of water.
It’s Time to Repair
Nothing drags down the atmosphere of any space like damaged items. Bathroom windows and mirrors are particularly susceptible. Window panes can be fogged, chipped, cracked, or broken. Mirrors may get cracked or chipped, and the backing can deteriorate. A custom glass shop like ABC Glass and Mirror can usually replace damaged panes, leaving the rest of the window intact. Likewise, a custom vanity mirror is perfect for replacing or improving upon your current mirror situation.
If you want to team up with a hometown family business as you update your bathroom, we hope you’ll give us a call at (703)257-7150! ABC Glass and Mirror of Manassas Park brings decades of glass experience to your project, and we are committed to your happiness with the final results. Chat with one of our in-house glass specialists and set up a free meeting at your home. We’ll measure and inspect the relevant areas, go over product options and extras, and email you a no-obligation price quote!